Well we all know that the world is filled with so many great and mysterious places with Adventurous venues. And I think you are much curious about such things that’s why you are here –> on Top 10 Shocking facts about Dead Sea.
And You herd it Correct we will Exploring The Top 10 Shocking facts about Dead Sea.
Why A Sea Is Called Dead Sea… ?
Most of us knows basic things regarding sea water bodies, that they contain salty water in it. We also know some aquatic animals as well as insects or reptatiles who all can live in sea water.
But the salinity affect aquatic animals life cycle most probably it is such that as salinity increase the less the aquatic animals will be present in that water, so here comes one the important fact that the water in the Dead Sea is five to nine times as briny as seawater. Salinity increases in the sea’s deeper waters; at depths below 300 feet (100 m), the water becomes so concentrated with salt that it can hold no more, and the salt builds up on the seafloor.
Due to this reason no aquatic animals can survive in this salty sea “Dead Sea”.
Does Its Location Makes It So Salty ???
Pros & Cons of Having A Dead Sea …..
1. The first thing is Do not shave. If the salty water comes in contact with saved skin it can make the experience incredibly painful. Do not shave 5 days before getting in the water. Men should be getting their face wet anyways, but definitely don’t get in with razor burn!
2. Do not get in if you have any open cuts or sores. You’ll really understand the saying “putting salt in the wound” if you do. It will seriously hurt and is not highly recommended.
3. The mud can help you look young and fresh! It seems gloopy and gross but this mud is something that the rich and famous pay a lot to have put on them. It’s best to let it dry in the sun and really let it work its magic.
4. You are really lucky to be here! Scientists say that in 50 years it might be gone completely. The water in this lake comes from the Jhordan River which people use for drinking purpose. It’s been getting significantly smaller each year.
Does Only Top 10 Shocking Facts About Dead Sea look Is …
The location of Dead Sea is the lowest point on the earth , its land is dry too. The shores that surround the Dead Sea are about 1,400 feet below sea level, making this the lowest point on Earth that people can travel to and still be in the open air. Beneath its surface, the lake itself dips down over 1,000 feet, making it the deepest hypersaline lake in the worl
90% of People Have This Wrong Perception About Dead Sea ?
In fact, several bacteria and microscopic algae live in the Dead Sea. These microorganisms can survive there because they are well adapted to hyper-salinity conditions. … A little known fact is that the Dead Sea itself actually contains fresh water, which comes from freshwater springs that are found at its bottom.
Important Knowledge You Should Have About Dead Sea Mud.
Almost as famous as the sea itself are the images of tourists slathering mud on their bodies, letting it harden, and then rinsing it off in the sea (as much as you can rinse off dried mud with salt water). The deposits of black mud come directly from the seabed. The mud is beneficial to your skin as it is high in magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium.
MINERA DEAD SEA SALT INCLUDES essential minerals such as Magnesium, Bromide, Iodine, Potassium, Sulfur, Calcium, Sodium and Zinc and many more. Adding Dead Sea Salts to your bath helps to soothe and cleanse the skin while relieving tired and sore muscles.
Historical Story Behind Dead Sea…
First discovered on western shores of the Dead Sea in Qumran in the late 1940s, the Dead Sea scrolls have been called the greatest archeological discovery of the 20th-century. The ancient collection of scrolls includes the oldest records of Bible manuscripts, dating back 2,000 years. Two Bedouin shepherd boys in the West Bank first stumbled upon the scrolls while herding their sheep on the mountains, a further 900 manuscripts were later unearthed in the same location.
- Some Useful Things Done With Dead Sea Water.
The high salt and mineral content of the Dead Sea mean that this body of water has powerful healing properties. It’s a popular destination for treating skin problems such as acne, psoriasis and cellulite, as well as muscle ache and arthritis.
The Dead Sea is therefore the biggest free spa on Earth, drawing both tourists and locals alike. However, if you want to indulge further, you’ll find plenty of treatments at the hotels and spas along its shores.
Most Question Arise For Dead Sea???
1. How many years old this dead sea is on the planet ?
2. What is the scientific reason behind excess salt of Dead Sea ?
3. Who was the first person to introduce this salty sea ?
4. Why dead sea salt can’t be use in normal food stuffs ?
5. Does dead sea is really dangerous ?
6. What will happen if some aquatic animals start living in dead sea ?
7. How dead sea is important reservoir for our environment ?
8. How much amout of salt does dead contain ?
9. Where so much salt come from dead sea ?
10. What will happen if we mix any sea water to dead sea ?
This were some trending questions according to me, if you know answer of any one of the then do answer it. And if you want to add any questions to it then comments it below.
Facts & Figure Of Top 10 Shocking Facts About Dead Sea..
The surface and shores of the Dead Sea are 423 metres (1,388 ft) below sea level, making it Earth’s lowest elevation on land. The Dead Sea is 377 m (1,237 ft) deep, making it the deepest hypersaline lake in the world.
All You Need Do !!!
If you have any ideas or suggestions for us then feel free to share, by leaving comments below and let us know. Tell us on which topic you need next posts.
So keep Exploring Your Knowledge and keep Inspiring. Stay tuned for more knowledgeable Updates on freakyTED.com
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin